We are seeking for a new employee for the position of Senior Researcher/Production Manager.
- PhD, preferably in phage research or production
- Academic writing skills proven by at least 15 co-authored scientific papers in internationally recognized journals
- Project leadership skills - at least 1 scientific project led as a principal investigatior
- Experience in phage production in shake flasks and bioreactor
- Experience in phage purification
- Experience in cultivation of non-E. coli hosts and non-E.coli phages
- Experience in de novo phage isolation
Candidates please send CV in Plish or English to email@example.com.
Deadline: 14th of April 2017 11.00 PM CET.
Selected candidates will be invited to interview in the second half of March 2017.